Sunday 2 March 2014

Wooden makeup organizer helps me to have a good admin to my makeup products



This weekend, I go to the market and purchase some beautiful clothing can have a good prepare for this coming summer, when I go to the cashier to pay for my clothing, I get a gift from the shop, a DIY wardrobe.
Wooden makeup organizer

This DIY wardrobe is a bright green color, is this year’s fashion color and my favorite color, I take it home and feel excited and take it home and begin to assemble those, and at the limited time, i got the beautiful wardrobe and put my clothing to this beautiful home.

I do not living in my own home, because our company is far away from my house, so, I need to rent in a small house and do not have much furniture for me, my clothing and my makeup products are lying everywhere and I do not feel warm in this house, after I purchase the wooden makeup organizer, the wooden makeup organizer is functions well begin I see it standing in the showcase and take it home, then, I put all my makeup accessories like the nail art drawing pen in it, it have delicate design, after I used this, my makeup desk becomes clean and warm. Since then, I looking for these similar products do not cost you much can add some warm to the house rented.

Even though, this house do not warm like in my own house, but I feel appreciate I have the ability to beautify your house and bring some warm to my heart, I have the power and economy to survival.

No comments:

Post a Comment